Profile cladding

Profile cladding can be performed using dispersion (water-based) or hot-melt adhesives. In the case of cladding wood materials with paper or veneer, it is possible to use PVAC dispersions(water-based) glues. In the case of non-absorbent materials such as PVC, it is necessary to use an adhesive that cures by a chemical reaction.

We understand technologies you are searching for . . .

Let us do it for you!

By using the sites operated by Agglu, you agree to the use of cookies, which help us provide better services.

I agree More info