Hollow layers

Winding layers of paper into the shape of a hollow roll, on which the paper is then wound. Dispersion (water based) PVAC adhesives or water glass are generally used for the chosen matter.

We understand technologies you are searching for . . .

Let us do it for you!

By using the sites operated by Agglu, you agree to the use of cookies, which help us provide better services.

I agree More info